Oval-8® Finger Splints
Oval-8 Finger Splints are the ideal choice whenever you need to stabilize or immobilize the small joints of your patient's fingers. The versatile 3-point pressure design allows each Oval-8 Finger Splint to treat 6 or more conditions with a simple turn of the splint.
Use Oval-8 Finger Splints to quickly and effectively treat: mallet finger, swan neck and boutonniere deformities, trigger finger and trigger thumb, lateral deviation, arthritis, fractures and hypermobility (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome).
- Molded plastic splints have broad bands and rounded edges for comfort
- Each splint has adjustable sizing built right in to accommodate mild edema or changes in finger size due to swelling, temperature change or time of day
- Open-air design keeps skin clean and dry
- Can be worn in water when washing hands, showering or swimming
- Comfortable and effective splints take seconds to fit
Oval-8 Multi-language Instructions Sheet
|For details on how to size, fit and purchase Oval-8 Finger Splints, download the Oval-8 eBook for Health Care Professionals!
Are you a consumer looking for more information on Oval-8 Finger Splints? Take a look at the ebook "How to Choose and Correctly Size Your Oval-8 Finger Splint".