Oval-8® Finger Splints
The ideal choice whenever you need to stabilize or immobilize the small joints of the fingers. The versatile 3-point pressure design allows each Oval-8 to treat 6 or more conditions with a simple turn of the splint.
Use Oval-8 splints to quickly and effectively treat: Mallet Finger, Swan Neck and Boutonniere Deformities, Trigger Finger and Trigger Thumb, Lateral Deviation, Arthritis, Fractures and Hypermobility To learn how to treat each of these conditions, click here.
- Molded plastic splints have broad bands and rounded edges for comfort
- Each splint has adjustable sizing built right in to accommodate mild edema or changes in finger size due to temperature or time of day
- Open-air design keeps skin clean and dry
- Can be worn in water or when bathing
- Comfortable and effective splints take seconds to fit and will last for years of daily use
U.S. ConsumersClick here for more information on Oval-8 Finger Splints
|For details on how to size, fit and purchase Oval-8 Finger Splints, download the Oval-8 eBook for Health Care Professionals!