Oval-8 Finger Splints make treating a variety of finger conditions including Arthritis, Swan Neck Deformity or Trigger Finger comfortable and affordable. These easy-to-wear finger splints stabilize and align the small joints of the fingers to aid in healing and improve hand function.
With a simple turn of the splint, Oval-8 splints can be worn to treat:
- The simple, elegant design of the Oval-8 splints allows them to be worn different ways on the fingers to treat a variety of common conditions.
- Oval-8 splints improve finger stability and alignment for better hand function.
- Seamless, molded Oval-8 splints are so light and comfortable, they are hardly noticeable to the wearer.
- No messy tape or straps are needed so they can be worn in water without removing the splints.
- Oval-8 splints can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked fingers and may aid in preventing the progression of deformity.
- A full range of 28 full and half sizes provides a fit for nearly every finger.
So thin and light, multiple splints can be worn without limiting hand function. A great choice for healing Mallet or Trigger fingers; controlling Swan Neck, Boutonniere deformity, hypermobility; and protecting fractures or jammed fingers.
Please note that Oval-8 finger splints are not recommended for children under age 4 as they may cause choking if swallowed.
Sizing Oval-8 Splints
Consumers have several options to find the right Oval-8 Splint size. For details, click here.
Health Care Providers and Medical Supply Specialists - to make fitting and supplying Oval-8 Splints quick and easy, click here.
3-Point Products Exchange Policy:
Oval-8 Finger Splints are not returnable. Individual splints may be exchanged for size correction only. Oval-8 Kits and Sizing Sets are not returnable.