3pp® Wrist P.O.P.™ Splint
NEW! The 3pp® Wrist P.O.P.™ (Point of Pressure) Splint applies adjustable compression over the distal ulna and a counterpoint of pressure under the distal radius for stability and effective treatment of TFCC injuries, ulnar-sided wrist pain, DRUJ instability and arthritis.
- Realigns and stabilizes the DRUJ to reduce painful symptoms of TFCC injuries, DRUJ pain or ulnar-sided wrist pain
- Foam-lined base sleeve will not slip or roll and allows the corrective strap to be attached wherever it's needed
- The corrective strap and pressure pads allow the user to position force across the distal ulna and radius to restore stability for pain-free supination / pronation and wrist motion
- Two 1/8" thick and two 1/4" thick pressure pads allow the user to choose the combination of pads needed for pain relief
- The Design Line cover adds a fashionable touch while preventing hook closures from catching on clothing
- Machine washable; Latex free