3pp® Step Up™ Splint
The 3pp® Step Up™ Splint is designed to restore PIP and DIP extension using static progressive tension. Easy-to-fit, adjustments can be made by the user for rapid reduction of contractures caused by jammed fingers, boutonniere deformities or tendon injuries.
It is recommended that this splint is fitted by a hand therapist or other medical professional. Find a hand therapist
- Accomodates contractures of 90 degrees or more and allows full correction to zero degrees
- The angle of correction adjusts by repositioning the corrective strap along with the wire outrigger allowing the wearer to control the amount and angle of force
- The case hardened streel wire frame will not bend or break and there is no need to bend the wire as the user progresses
- The palmar plate rotates to adjust the proper line of pull for any digit
- Non-slip, foam-lined straps apply a secure and comfortable application of corrective force. Latex-free.