Oval-8® Finger Splints
Oval-8 Finger Splints are the ideal choice whenever you need to stabilize or immobilize the small joints of your patient's fingers. The versatile 3-point pressure design allows each Oval-8 Finger Splint to treat 6 or more conditions with a simple turn of the splint.
Use Oval-8 Finger Splints to quickly and effectively treat: mallet finger, swan neck and boutonniere deformities, trigger finger and trigger thumb, lateral deviation, arthritis, fractures and hypermobility (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome).
- Molded plastic splints have broad bands and rounded edges for comfort
- Each splint has adjustable sizing built right in to accommodate mild edema or changes in finger size due to swelling, temperature change or time of day
- Open-air design keeps skin clean and dry
- Waterproof splints can be worn in water when washing hands, showering or swimming
- Comfortable and effective splints take seconds to fit and are 100% latex free
An accurate fit is the key with Oval-8 Finger Splints.
Learn How to Wear the Oval-8 Finger Splint to treat finger conditions.
Oval-8 eIFU (electronic Instructions For Use):
Presented in: English Danish German Spanish
French Italian Dutch Swedish
Health Care Providers