The 3pp® ThumSpica™ is ideal for mild de Quervain's tenosynovitis, gamekeeper's thumb, sprains and post-op protection. One-size wrap-on support positions the thumb and wrist for rest and function. Gentle compression provides control while allowing full hand function.
- Contoured strap encircles the thumb to position it away from the hand for rest or allows the thumb to be positioned under the fingers for function
- Hook closures engage material anywhere and can be trimmed with scissors for optimal fit and adjustability
- Flexible, breathable four-way stretch material allows for mobility while maintaining compressive support for protection and light control
- Foam-lined material will not shift or roll and is thin enough to fit under gloves
- Hand or machine washable and latex-free