The Original Oval-8 Finger Splints are the ideal choice whenever you need to stabilize, realign or immobilize the small joints of your patient's fingers.
Learn how Oval-8's can help manage multiple finger conditions including Swan Neck Deformity, Boutonniere / Jammed Fingers, Hypermobility (EDS), Trigger Finger, Trigger Thumb, Lateral Deviation and more.
Download the Oval-8 eBook for Health Care Professionals to learn more about how to size, fit and purchase these simple but highly effective orthoses to successfully treat the patients in your practice or clinic.
Oval-8 eBook Takeaways:
- How Oval-8 Splints Work to Stabilize Fingers
- How to Apply an Oval-8 for Different Finger Conditions
- How to Choose an Oval-8 to Determine the Correct Fit for your Patients
- How to Measure for an Oval-8 in 4 Easy Steps
- The Most Economical Way to Purchase Oval-8 Splints for your Clinic