Oval-8® CLEAR Finger Splints
Introducing a NEW addition to the Oval-8 Finger Splints
The NEW Oval-8 CLEAR Finger Splints offer a choice for a finger splint that blends in on any hand.
The Difference is CLEAR – the NEW Oval-8 CLEAR Finger Splints are the ideal splint to stabilize, realign or immobilize the IP joints of the fingers and thumb. The Oval-8 Clear Finger Splints offer the same support, control and comfort as the classic Beige splints. The versatile 3-point pressure design allows each Oval-8 Finger Splint to be turned on the finger to treat 6 or more of the most common finger conditions.
Use Oval-8 Finger Splints to manage Mallet Finger, stabilize Swan Neck and Boutonniere Deformities, relieve Trigger Finger/Thumb, realign Lateral Deviation, protect Arthritis, Fractures and limit Hypermobility (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome).
- Boutonniere Deformity
- Deviated Fingers
- Mallet Finger
- Swan Neck Deformity
- Trigger Finger/Thumb
- Finger Injury
- Crooked Fingers
You will be redirected to our online store, www.shopoma.com
- The NEW Oval-8 Clear Finger Splint offer the same support, comfort and customizable fit in an easy-to-it finger orthosis.
- The Oval-8 design employs 3 points of pressure to control IP flexion extension and deviation to manage 6 or more finger conditions with a simple turn of the splint
- Each splint has adjustable sizing built in to accommodate mild edema or changes in finger size due to swelling, temperature changes or time of day
- Fit the end of the splint with the +Plus sign on the oval section and slip that end on first for a looser fit. Turn the splint and slip the other end on first for a more secure fit.
- Oval-8 splints are waterproof and do not need to be removed when washing hands or working in water
- Available in clinic kits, sizing sets, multi-size packages and in single size packages for clinic stocking
- No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
*The NEW Oval-8 CLEAR Finger Splints are made in the same molds as the beige splints but utilize a different material. The fit may vary very slightly from the beige splints due to the different surface feel of the two plastics.
Both the Oval-8 Beige and the Oval-8 Clear can be heat adjusted in seconds for a customized fit. Please follow directions carefully to avoid overheating.
Visit our 3pp Clinic Connect page to choose a date and time to attend a LIVE OVAL-8 demonstration on How to Adjust Oval-8 Finger Splints.