Covered in oval shaped silicone grips for superior mobility and grip power, Protexgloves Grip benefit those with arthritis, scleroderma, Raynaud’s syndrome or Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. A great aid for patients who experience compromised hand strength.
- Help control mild swelling and protect delicate skin while aiding grip strength and maintaining dexterity
- Protexgloves are form fitting and lightweight enough for small motor tasks yet durable enough for rugged and prolonged use.
- Soft, pliable silicone grip ovals for non-slip holding power
- These gloves preserve dexterity making them ideal for work related tasks, for improved ADL performance and for day or nighttime wear.
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Sold one pair (two gloves) per package.