WS6 Wrist Compression Sleeve
Carefully knitted with 6 zones of graduated compression, the WS6 Wrist Compression Sleeve offers medical grade support for the wrist and forearm. Use this form fitting sleeve to treat carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, wrist tendinosis and even mild de Quervain’s or thumb sprains.
- Six zones of variable compression in this form fitting sleeve provide muscle and soft tissue support and edema control
- Dorsal and volar gel stabilizer inserts apply concentrated carpal support and keep the sleeve properly positioned during activity
- Ideal for orthotic treatment of mild carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains and wrist or thumb tendinitis and tendinosis
- The WS6 provides excellent support without bulky wraps or heavy metal stays for improved patient compliance
- Breathable fabric makes it comfortable for day and/or nighttime wear
- Comes one (1) sleeve per package. Universal Right/Left make this easy to stock in the clinic