With light compression and sun protection, Protexgloves Original full finger glove provides support and soothing comfort for patients with arthritis, psoriasis, Raynaud’s syndrome, scleroderma, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome or neuropathy. The unique blend of materials safeguard delicate skin without sacrificing dexterity.
- Enlarged Joints
- Raynaud's Syndrome
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS)
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- These form fitting gloves feature a unique blend of Supplex® nylon and Lycra® making them lightweight enough to perform most fine motor tasks easily
- Durable enough for gardening or cleaning chores, these gloves have 50+ UVA and UVB sun protection knit right in
- Excellent skin protection for patients with scleroderma, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome or Raynaud’s syndrome
- Recommended for day and/or nighttime wear to decrease swelling and inflammation for less stiffness and improved movement
- Sold one pair (two gloves) per package
Related Blog Posts
Raynaud's Syndrome Summertime and Raynaud's Syndrome What is Raynaud's Syndrome? For those with Raynaud’s Syndrome or Phenomenon, warm summer temperatures can provide relief for many. Despite rising summer temperatures, air conditioning and cool evenings can cause 5-30% of people to still have to ...