3pp® Side Step™ Splint
Correct distal (DIP) or proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint deviation with the 3pp® Side Step™ Splint. Adjustable tension splint applies a static progressive stretch to correct IP joint deviation caused by arthritic deformity or injury. Also used to treat osteoarthritis, Heberden's & Bouchard's nodes, collateral ligament injury and ligament injuries.
- Cushioned slide adjusts to provide a stabilizing counterforce at the DIP or PIP joints
- Aids in preventing the progression of Heberden's and Bouchard's nodes
- Case hardened steel wire will not bend or break from tension
- Apply static progressive force for short periods several times a day for successful correction
- Soft foam-lined straps and counterforce pads are latex-free