3pp® Finger Trapper™
The 3pp® Finger Trapper™ provides a secure hold for application of traction for post-op or dynamic splinting eliminating the need for fingernail hooks, tape or glue. Hook receptive fabric and two hook closure tabs make it easy apply and the non-slip lining holds the Finger Trapper in place.
- Extension Contracture
- The 3pp Finger Trapper provides secure application of traction for a dynamic or static progressive splinting program
- Non-slip foam lining provides a secure hold even on the distal phalanx and distributes pressure over the nailbed.
- Eyelet holds traction lines securely and makes it possible to apply distraction at the MP or PIP Washable and reusable.
- One size wrap is available in packages of 5 or 25
- No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
Related Blog Posts
Wound Healing Addressing Wounds from a Snow Blower Injury It's that time of year where many states across the country are dealing with major snow storms with multiple inches of snow. Cleanup of snow in this amount often occurs by using snow blowers. Unfortunately, snow blowers can be the cause of many ...