3pp® Side Step™ Splint
Help reduce distal (DIP) or proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joint deviation with the 3pp® Side Step™ Splint. The adjustable static-progressive design helps realign joints affected by osteoarthritis, Heberden's & Bouchard's nodes and collateral ligament injury.
Easy one-handed application, the Side Step Splint can be worn for 10 to 20 minutes several times a day. The corrective force can be adjusted to tolerance for optimal compliance and results. Once alignment has been achieved, the Side Step Splint can be worn at night as a retainer to help maintain improved alignment.
- Bouchard's Nodes
- Deviated Fingers
- Heberden's Nodes
- Joint Deviation
- Ligament Injuries
- Crooked Fingers
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- Cushioned slide can be positioned to provide a counterforce at the DIP or PIP joints
- Assists in reducing the effects of arthritic changes including Heberden’s and Bouchard’s nodes.
- Apply and adjust static progressive stretch to tolerance several times a day for optimal compliance and results
- Non-slip straps are lined in soft foam to maintain comfortable support throughout the wearing period.
- Case hardened steel wire will not bend or break from tension
- Available in 3 sizes.