3pp® Step Down™ Splint
The 3pp® Step Down™ Splint provides an easy, effective way to restore combined distal (DIP) and proximal interphalangeal joint (PIP) flexion following injury or surgery. A static progressive stretch can be easily applied to tolerance by the user for optimal treatment compliance.
It is recommended that this splint is fitted by a hand therapist or other medical professional. Find a hand therapist.
- Adjustable, lightweight wire splint allows the wearer to control the amount of force applied
- The case hardened steel wire frame will not bend or break from tension
- Adjusts from zero degrees to near full flexion
- Combine with a 3pp Final Flexion Wrap to restore final degrees of flexion
- Pads are included to apply progressive force at the DIP as needed, latex-free