3pp® Design Line™ Thumb Splint
The easy-to-fit 3pp® Design Line™ Thumb Splint is designed with a wrap-around strap to lift and support the CMC joint to relieve the grinding pain of basal joint arthritis. Binding prevents the foam-lined material from unravelling, adjustable thumb strap avoids excess compression and removable stay lets you determine the correct amount of control for your patient. Three sizes make it easy to stock in your clinic and it’s available in four fashion options.
This moderate support brace provides protection and control without fully immobilizing the thumb or wrist. An ideal choice for use during daily activities and for rest at night.
- Contoured strap supports and carefully abducts the CMC joint to reduce pain from basal joint arthritis or ligament injury
- Soft foam-lined stretch material contours to the hand with natural compression eliminating the need to overtighten the splint
- Straps can be secured anywhere on the hook-engageable material to achieve a custom fit
- Available in three sizes and four styles for an ideal range for fit; great alternative to bulky, black-on-black thumb braces
- 100% breathable; 100% latex-free
- Hand or machine washable; air dry only