3pp® Arch Lift™
The 3pp® Arch Lift™ is designed with the flexibility to lift and support the transverse and longitudinal arches depending on where the corrective pad is located. Helps restore support to reduce pain from metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis and pes planus (flat foot).
Fabricated using a low-profile, soft foam-lined material, the 3pp Arch Lift applies adjustable pressure to support the foot with a cushioned pad to apply the control where it is needed most. One size fits most and can be worn on the right and left foot.
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Heel Spurs
- Plantar Fasciitis
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- The wrap-around base sleeve is contoured to provide a secure hold around the foot
- A sewn-in arch pad contours to the foot and a removable metatarsal pad can be added for additional support
- Soft, foam-lined material will not slip or roll and is thin enough to be worn in most shoes
- Adjustable straps allows the wearer to customize the support
- Hand washable; No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
- One size fits most; fits right and left foot