3pp® Toe Loops®
The easy-to-apply loop and wrap design of the 3pp® Toe Loops® makes them the ideal choice to manage hammertoes, claw toes, overlapping toes and non-displaced fractures. The soft foam lining cushions and gently grips the toes to relieve pain from calluses or corns and makes it easy to realign overlapping toes.
Two sizes, narrow and wide accommodate the small and large toe.
- Overlapping Toes
- Foot/Toe Injury
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- Loop-and-wrap design secures two or more toes together to stabilize fractures, straighten and cushion hammertoes and claw toes, and realign overlapping toes
- Fully adjustable and ideal following surgery and to help maintain alignment
- Soft, non-slip foam distributes pressure without adding bulk and the loops can easily be worn under socks and in most shoes
- Available in two widths: wide fits the great toe and narrow fits the smaller toes; can be trimmed for a custom fit
- Hand washable; No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
3pp® Toe Loops® Videos
Related Blog Posts
Toe Injury Using a 3pp Toe Loop to Treat a Jammed or Broken Toe Buddy Taping a Hurt Toe Buddy taping is an easy effective treatment for your patient’s stubbed, jammed, hyperextended, hyperflexed, hyperabducted, broken, or “turfed” toe? Proper buddy taping – taping the healthy toe next to the injured toe and ...