Medical grade mineral oil enriched Gel Tubes ease pressure and friction on toes. These stretchable gel sleeves provide light compression and are easy to apply and one size adapts to most toes. Ideal to protect and cushion Hammertoes, corns, ulcerations and toenail injuries.
Can be trimmed with a scissors to shorten the tubes for the smaller toes. Can be worn over light bandages and under socks or hose.
- Foot/Toe Injury
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- Made from hypoallergenic silicone polymer with mineral oil to comfortably cushion injured or bent toes
- Durable Gel Tubes are reusable to allow for repeated wear
- Tubes are 1/2" (1.5cm) wide, 1 5/8" (4cm) long and fit a wide range of toe sizes
- Hand washable; No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
* Tubes may darken with use but this will not affect the cushioning and softening effect of the gel. Gel tubes should be replaced if Gel starts to dry out.