Polycentric Hinged Ulnar Deviation Splint™
The Polycentric Hinged Ulnar Deviation Splint™ restores metacarpophalangeal (MP) joint alignment to relieve ulnar deviation that can be corrected with mild to moderate force. The dorsal based splint leaves the palm free for grasping and pinching and the hinge allows full flexion and extension for improved performance of daily tasks.
Finger pieces are adjustable to provide improved alignment at the MP joints and to make donning and doffing the splint easier. The Polycentric Splint is recommended for those with ulnar deviation that can be reduced with mild to moderate force.
- Deviated Fingers
- Joint Deviation
- Ulnar Deviation
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- The Polycentric splint reduces ulnar deviation without blocking full MP flexion and extension for improved control and hand function
- Open palm design leaves the palm free for grasping and holding objects
- Softly cushioned finger stays can be contoured for ease of application and optimal alignment
- The plastic Kydex shell can be adjusted with heat or padded to add relief for enlarged MP joints (instructions included)
- Ideal for daytime use; pair with the Comforter Splint at night for optimal control and protection of the affected digits and wrist
- Removable cover is washable; No natural rubber latex was used in this product