Radial Hinged Ulnar Deviation Splint™
The Radial Hinged Ulnar Deviation Splint™ aligns each finger individually to improve the alignment of strongly deviated fingers. The radial hinge allows free metacarpophalangeal (MP) flexion and extension for improved hand function.
The strong Radial Hinge is designed to resist the pull of strong MP deviation and the non-stretch strap holds the digits in improved extension and alignment.
- Deviated Fingers
- Joint Deviation
- Ulnar Deviation
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- Adjustable finger straps permit each finger to be individually aligned for improved functional positioning and maximum control
- The radial hinge allows fingers to flex and extend while acting as a counter force to the unwanted ulnar deviation
- The Kydex shell is lined in soft felt and can be adjusted by a healthcare professional experienced in adjusted hand orthoses
- Developed in the clinic to improve strength and function in patients with advanced finger deviation
- No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
Related Blog Posts
Ulnar Deviation 3 Hand Splints For Ulnar Deviation The primary cause of Ulnar Deviation of the Metacarpal Phalangeal joints (MP) of the fingers, a chronic, irreversible condition, is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). The MP joints are a primary site of rheumatoid deformities due to several anatomical and ...
Oval-8 Finger Splints, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility PT & OT Treatment for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome – Hypermobile Type What is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) is an inherited condition of a collection of connective tissue disorders, of which the hypermobile type is the most common. Individuals with Hypermobile EDS classically present with ...