Radial Hinged Ulnar Deviation Splint
The Radial Hinged Ulnar Deviation Splint aligns each finger individually to improve the alignment of strongly deviated fingers. The radial hinge allows free metacarpophalangeal (MP) flexion and extension for improved hand function.
- Adjustable finger straps permit each finger to be individually aligned for improved functional positioning and maximum control
- The hinge allows fingers to flex and extend while acting as a counter force to the unwanted ulnar deviation
- The Kydex shell is lined in soft felt and can be heated for custom fit by a healthcare provider
- Developed in the clinic to improve strength and function in patients with advanced rheumatoid arthritis
- All materials are latex-free