3pp® ThumSling® NP
The 3pp® ThumSling® NP thumb brace is fully lined in a cushioned foam that helps protect and control thumb motion for increased comfort. The ThumSling NP adds an extra level of support to help reduce pain from arthritis or tendinitis. The open thumb design eliminates constriction and allows unlimited hand function for continued performance of daily activities with less pain.
Includes a flexible stay that can be added to provide additional support as needed.
- Thumb Arthritis
- CMC Thumb Arthritis
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- Contoured strap provides support and compression at the CMC joint to reduce pain
- Hook closures engage anywhere on the splint for optimal fit and adjustability
- Resilient, breathable material contours to the hand for a non-bulky support that can be worn all day or night
- A removable stay allows the wearer to increase the level of support for additional control when needed
- Hand or machine washable
- No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
3pp® ThumSling® NP Videos
Related Blog Posts
Thumb Deformity The Osteoarthritic Thumb - Zigzag Deformity Osteoarthritis (OA), or the degeneration of a joint, commonly occurs at the base of the thumb. OA at this joint is diagnosed with conventional radiographs (x-rays), but often can be recognized based on symptoms. Symptoms occur predominantly with ...
Thumb Deformity Thumb Deformity: Treating Thenar Wasting With a Splint Along with a more common thumb deformity caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, thumb deformities can also be a result of thenar wasting, caused by median nerve injury or compression. What causes the deformity? The median nerve ...