The softly padded Comforter™ Splint provides the rest needed to reduce inflammation and morning stiffness caused by rheumatoid arthritis. This comfortable night splint is also used for stroke patients and those with ulnar deviation of the wrist and metacarpophalangeal (MP) joints.
- Holds the wrist and metacarpal joints (large knuckles) of the fingers in neutral position to reduce stress on muscles and tendons
- Flexible padded stays protect the fingers to lessen the damaging effects of arthritis and certain neurological impairments
- The small joints of the fingers and the thumb are free to allow the wearer to manage bedding and nighttime activities
- Neoprene straps include finger holes for independent application and removal of the splint even by those who have difficulties with fine motor skills
- Quilted cover is removable and machine washable; latex free
- Firm Control
To assure that splints are properly prescribed and fit, see your healthcare provider before ordering so they may assist you in choosing the correct size and splint style for your condition.