The 3pp® ThumSling® thumb brace with contoured strap provides support and compression at the CMC joint to relieve pain from CMC Thumb Arthritis and ligament strain or injury. Thin, foam lined material conforms to the thumb and hand for a non-bulky fit that makes it easy to reach into a pocket or purse without dislodging the splint. Fully adjustable design eliminates constriction around the thumb.
Two sizes fit a broad range of hand sizes. Quick and easy-to-fit orthosis is ideal for clinics. Available in gray or black.
- Thumb Arthritis
- CMC Thumb Arthritis
You will be redirected to our online store, ohmyarthritis.com
- Fully adjustable contoured strap lifts and supports the CMC joint to relieve pain and reduce subluxation
- Straps engage anywhere on the hook receptive fabric making this orthosis fully adjustable for optimal support without limiting function
- Soft, foam-lined material contours to the hand for a non-bulky support that can be worn all day or night
- Customize the level of support by adding the flexible stay (included) for added control wherever it's needed; long lasting material will not fray or unravel.
- Hand or machine washable. Regular washing extends the life of the splint.
- No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture or this medical product
Related Blog Posts
CMC Joint Arthritis Treating CMC Joint Arthritis - Collapse Deformities of the Thumb Collapse deformities of the thumb are all too common in the presence of CMC joint arthritis. The Nalebuff Type III or “intrinsic minus” thumb deformity evidenced by CMC flexion, MP extension or hyperextension and IP flexion is the most common ...